The year is 1892. The bank at Repentance Springs has been robbed. Many good citizens, including Sheriff Anton Dreyfus and school-marm Sue Daggett, were brutally slain as the gang shot its way, whooping and hollering, out of town. Colonel Ned McReady and his men are tasked with bringing Jack Colty - a man so mean he’d steal a fly from a blind spider, or a coin off a dead man’s eyes - and his gang to justice.
• perfectly thematically balanced card game set in the Wild West
• each player has their own unique deck of cards with unique possibilities
• several winning conditions for each player: requires different tactics and different methods of play
• short texts and clear symbols on the cards make the game easy and clear to play
• cards feature beautiful illustrations and have titles that could have been lifted directly from a western
movie, such as : “Let’s shoot our way outta here“ and “Chew on this, gringo!”
• a lot of direct player interaction and high replayability